New for 2016
In order to better manage class sizes, reduce admin and plan class content we are reverting to a system of pre-booking 8 week blocks of classes.
This will start from Jan 2016 and when booking you will specify which class you are prebooking.
Terms and conditions are:
1) each 8 week block will be £64 full price and £48 concessions (unwaged, students, seniors)
2) if you miss a week you can make it up by attending another class on a different day within the same 8 week period
3) If you have a current class pass you continue to use it until it expires after which you will pay a pro rata amount for the remaining weeks in that 8 week block
4) If you want to join an 8 week block part way through you will pay a pro rata amount for the remaining classes in that block
5) If you want to try a class first you can come to one one class and pay £9, which will be deducted from the 8 week block cost if you decide to book for the full block.
6) You can defer your bookings only by prior arrangement and only for exceptional circumstances
7) In you introduce a new student and you both book an 8 week block you will get a free class voucher to use anytime as a thank you for the introduction
8) If you can offer help with YLP admin such as marketing/ PR/admin /photography you will get some free classes in return.
The classes will be generally each aimed at specific levels:
Tuesday Level 1
Thursday Level 2
Sunday Level 2+